The B-Eye K10 is a striking and spectacular looking wash light before it has even been turned on, but its powerful and specially made optical unit creates an incredibly bright multicoloured wash on surfaces at nearly any distance.
With a versatile zoom range suitable for for both beam and wash lighting, as well as a petal-like rotation of the front lens, the B-Eye is suitable for small studio and huge stadiums alike
- Powerful wash lighting from a 15W LED light unit
- 4 – 60-degree electronic zoom wash light, with beam and addition FX functions
- Beam edge softing control
- Vortex and kaleidoscope effects via rotating front lens
- Emulation for tungsten lamp and halogen light emulation, from warm 2500K-8000K daylight
(PDF)Clay Paky B-Eye K10 User Manual